By Gaby Ndongo (2 mins read)
The recent Entrepreneur Thursday session at UJ’s Doornfontein campus shined light on useful tools to help business owners run their entities.
They were suggested by Marang Marekimane – a Business Strategist for SMEs – and Elize Brassell, founder of Ezabekwa Group which is an incubator programme.
Take a look at them:
- Lean Business: https://leanbusinessplatform.com
To get education and work experience, check out
- Coursera (online courses): coursera.org
- Udacity (online courses): udacity.com
- MindTools (online courses): mindtools.com
- Blinkist (audio content): blinkist.com
- Slack: https://slack.com/
- com: https://monday.com
- Trello: https://trello.com/
- Process Streets: process.st
- For social media, use analytics to understand audience and buyers
- Hootsuite (to maintain social media accounts): https://hootsuite.com/
- Canva (for all posters, etc.): canva.com
- YOCO (card payments): yoco.co.za
- WaveApps (invoicing and payments): waveapps.com
- Add-A-Bit (saving pockets): https://addabit.com/home
Giraffe (for hiring people): www.giraffe.co.za
RELATED STORY: UJ Entrepreneur Thursday Kicks Off
Reporting by Gaby Ndongo.
Feature image: Start up.